DIY Tutorial: How to Make a Braided Chain Bracelet
What you need:
1. Cut out two 25” ribbons/cords.
2. Measure the chains around your wrist then remove the excess chains.
3. Insert the first ribbon and tie a knot on the first chain. Leave at least 5” tail.
4. Start the first side of the chains by wrapping the ribbon/cord from under the chain going upward.
5. Do it repeatedly until the last chain. Then tie a knot at the end.
6. Do the same at the opposite side. You can use the same color of ribbon or use another color.
*Make sure that the ribbons/cords threaded at the same direction.
7. Put locks on each end then secure a knot after. You may burn the ends of each ribbon or put super glue on the cords to secure the locks.
Simple and easy!
Hope you liked my short tutorial on how to make a braided chain bracelet!
Till next tutorial… XOXO! :)