Simple Smokey Eyes for Night Outs
Simplicity, minimalism and blending are the keys on achieving this look. We wouldn’t like over doing our make-up especially at night outs where we meet a lot of “hot” people who might think we just arrived from a war or are members of a goth band because our eyes are too dark or our make-up is too messy.
You can go for this simple smokey eyed look for night outs so even if you’re sweating on the dance floor, your eye make-up won’t easily smudge and would still look fresh.
Here are the products I’ve used for this look:
Base: Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream
Concealer: Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer
Powder: Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Cake Powder
Blush: Benefit Cosmetics Bella Bamba
Eyebrows: Missha Smudge-Proof Wood Eyebrow Pencil
Eye Shadow: ELF Cosmetics 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette
Eyeliner: The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Auto Eyeliner
Mascara: Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
Lips: Shu Uemura Matte Lipstick in MPK 335
Til next “playing around with make-ups due to boredom” post…
DIY Tutorial: How to Make a Braided Chain Bracelet
What you need:
1. Cut out two 25” ribbons/cords.
2. Measure the chains around your wrist then remove the excess chains.
3. Insert the first ribbon and tie a knot on the first chain. Leave at least 5” tail.
4. Start the first side of the chains by wrapping the ribbon/cord from under the chain going upward.
5. Do it repeatedly until the last chain. Then tie a knot at the end.
6. Do the same at the opposite side. You can use the same color of ribbon or use another color.
*Make sure that the ribbons/cords threaded at the same direction.
7. Put locks on each end then secure a knot after. You may burn the ends of each ribbon or put super glue on the cords to secure the locks.
Simple and easy!
Hope you liked my short tutorial on how to make a braided chain bracelet!
Till next tutorial… XOXO! :)
(Preview) Tutorial - How to make a braided chain bracelets
Love it? Want to learn how to make one?
Watch out for my DIY tutorials here on my blog soon! :)